Friday, July 5, 2013

Productivity

I've been a little anxious lately. Between working with Lily (up and down process) and worrying about my mom, I have been feeling a little "twitchy." I am trying to direct that excess energy in a more positive way. I am trying to exercise a bit more ( I have "stress eaten" back every pound that I've lost) and working on the house.

I have gone through every upstairs room performing the yearly "gut." I've cleaned and organized. I have also talked Rob into painting. We bought 5 gallons of paint for Lily's room, our room, the kitchen, the guest room, and touch up in the living room. It's my HGTV moment! We started Lily's room today. It looks so cute!

I'm also going to try to do a little bit of pampering next week: new glasses tomorrow, pedicure with a couple of friends next week, and a haircut. Baby steps, baby steps.

No comments: