Friday, January 2, 2009

Foul Mood

All right, this sinus infection sucks. I've been on very strong (and expensive) antibiotics for four days and I am still in agony. My cousin watched the kids last night, so we could go out and I felt like crap. We never get to go out together and I couldn't enjoy it. All I seem to be able to do is eat cookies or Moose Munch and drink large amounts of Sleepytime tea. I feel like I got cheated out of my two week vacation.

Before I drowned in self pity, I decided to look at the news online and that snapped me out of it. I realize how very lucky I am, it's just hard to stay focused on that. Especially with a head full of junk (How much snot can one person produce, by the way? Sorry for the TMI, but I really want to know.). I keep picturing the little cartoon guy from the Mucinex commercials banging a hammer in my head. I was able to finish THREE entire books, though! I will update my list later.

I need to go, Lily is singing to me in front of the lit tree about how much she loves her family. Can't really complain that much now can I?

No comments: