Friday, April 20, 2012

Sole Comfort

At this late stage in the game I am beginning to understand why shoes make so many women happy. I have never been into shoes before. Mostly due to the fact that I can't/won't wear heels. I even wore sneakers to my wedding. Honestly I am too clumsy for heel and I would rather wear comfortable shoes. Unfortunately, in my youth I chose poorly. Sure China flats and moccasins were comfy, but they wrecked havoc on my knees, arches, and heels. Now in my middle age, I am strictly a "healthy" shoe person. Clarks, Birks, Naots.... ahhhh! Not only are these shoes comfortable, they come in super cute styles (and super high prices). I've taken to pursing online shoe catalogs, drooling and dreaming all the way. Of course Facebook is tracking these visit and tempting me with even more sites to visit. Well, it beats eating chocolate.

No comments: