Monday, December 28, 2009

I'd Like To Meet

Redbook (I really do like this magazine) had an article about sparking creativity. One of the suggestions was to write lists, but not to do lists. Well, I love lists so here is the first in whatever series of lists I can come up with.

People I'd Like to Meet (subject to change, in no certian order, with no regard to status as living or dead)

Pete Seeger
Ina Garten
Paula Dean
Barbara Kingsolver
Elizabeth Berg
Both Bronte sisters
Jane Austen
Flannery O'Connor
Martin Luther King Jr.
Ghandi
Mother Teresa
Jim Henson
Kevin Clash
Elenor Roosevelt (she can bring Franklin along)
Jimmy Carter
David Robinson
Marion Davies
Lousia May Alcott
Lauren Child
Jack Johnson
The Bare Naked Ladies (the band, get your mind out of the gutter)
Robert Fulghum
Lucille Ball
George Washington
Amelia Earhart
(the last three were edited in after writng Rob's list)

That's all I can think of right now. I didn't include many of my favorite authors or musicians because I honestly thought they'd be pompous asses or terribly tortured and artisitc and well been there delt with that.

No comments: