Thursday, August 15, 2013

More Happy Music

I seem to have finally figured out how to make i tunes and Windows 8 work together, at least long enough to get some new music on my i phone and i pod (I keep it for going on walks). Upon success, I executed a victory dance and war whoop worthy of a touchdown. I was also able to load all of my CD's and started buying my favorite songs from my college years (my tapes fell apart, how much of my income was that?). I think I've already mentioned my love of The Lumineers. They have this old time quality that is just beautiful. My newest favorite is The Mowgli's. They are the happiest hippy dippy summer music. I can't listen to the album without smiling. Which is good because I am now under doctor's orders to take a "brisk daily walk" (more on this in the next post).

No comments: