Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankful

Some of my FaceBook friends are doing the "30 days of thanks challenge." I debated whether or not to hop on. Would more status up dates from me be annoying? Is this just following the path of lemmings? Ultimately, I decided "what could be wrong with expressing a little more positivity?" So, I dove in, better late than never. I posted two today just to catch up a bit.

1. I am thankful for my husband. Today is our 17th anniversary. He is one of the funniest and smartest people I know. We've had a rocky journey, but I would change nothing and couldn't have done it without him.

2. I am thankful for hand print turkeys. I have saved all of the turkeys and Thanksgiving projects that the girls have made. Every November I hang them up. Looking at the small paw that once belonged to the teenager who is now taller than you, puts things in a new perspective.

What are you thankful for?



No comments: